Monday, April 5, 2021


The cats are curled on the carpet slightly tangential to one another. Phoebe has an evening sunbeam on her rear quarters. I am always slightly perturbed by their willingness to lie in the middle of the room as a major tripping hazard.  And I'm having a heck of a day today: hate working, resent the presence of almost everyone except Denise, and maybe Krista. The absence of my drug-of-choice (seemingly TH) is finding me reactive, tense and not raged filed so much as sad and tired of being sad and tired of feeling as though I come up empty-handed. Or just empty. I can't stand whining (mine or anyone else's) at the moment.

And this too will pass. I will cut the cord and regain my integrity and boundaries. Find some peace and perhaps find some love within that will illuminate possibilities without. Find joy that is happiness free of what happens. Find some peace for the kitkats as well, so reflect back my craziness of late. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment