Wednesday, June 11, 2014

in transit


i love riding the bus. and I love the color ofthis woman's shirt and the contrast of her head scarf. this seems a far better use of my phone than simply staring intently into the little box and missing the blue skies and one another. 

there was a great post by danielle la porte yesterday that made me sit up and then go for a walk. walking is my default for emotional agitation. what made it so very helpful is that she offered a new perspective for a one of my most persistent ETH (emotional tripping hazards) (you know, where you can't stop perserverating over a person [usually] or circumstance where the only thing you have control over is yourself, and it's not working). her essay allowed me to consider the possibiltiy that perhaps... just perhaps, i have missing the boat on someone elses experience. shake up my world, why don't you? 

more on that to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment